Regretfully, I am not taking on any new WordPress development clients for the foreseeable future.
However, if you’re keen to learn more about my past experience and technical skills then read on.
I’ve been specialising in WordPress since 2014. I’ve got a deep knowledge of how WordPress works and how to get the best out of this fantastic system for every business requirement.
I have a BSc in Computer Science from Bristol University and am also a communicative people person. My aim is to make it easy (and hopefully fun!) for you to work with me to get the technical WordPress solutions you need.
Here’s some of the WordPress services I (used to) offer:
- Build theme and/or site from scratch
- Customise or improve existing site or theme, including off-the-shelf themes
- Troubleshoot / fix slow or badly behaving sites
- Set up, modification or technical management of online stores using WooCommerce
- Multi-lingual sites
- Move hosting
- Consultancy on the best ways to get WordPress to do what you need, including advice on plugins or themes
- Advice and action on how to reduce the carbon emissions of your WordPress site
- Training on how to manage content
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Please note that I don’t provide graphic design or branding services, but I know some great people who can help in that department!
I typically work directly with clients in my own right. Here’s some of my recent work I’ve done with these individual businesses.
Here are some of the agencies in the UK I’ve worked with. I’m usually under an NDA so I can’t be specific about what projects I’ve worked on, but you can click on their logos and visit their websites to get an idea of the kind of cool stuff they do.